|Times||08:30 – 16:00|
You have basic computer skills such as using a mouse, navigating through windows, and surfing the Internet. You have also used paper-based systems to store data that you run calculations on. You now want to migrate that data to an electronic format. In this course, you will use Microsoft® Office Excel® 2013 to manage, edit, and print data.
- Module 1 – Excel Essentials
- Module 2 – Formatting Text & Printing a Document
- Module 3 – Managing the Worksheet
- Module 4 – Formatting the Worksheet
- Module 5 – Printing the Worksheet/book
Includes all prescribed manuals and data files