Microsoft Office – ICDL
|DOWNLOAD THE COURSE OUTLINE|
|COURSE DURATION:||12 weeks (Part Time)|
|LECTURE TIMES:||Mon & Wed:||18h00 – 20h00|
|Saturday Mornings:||08h30 – 12h30|
The ICDL is the world’s leading end-user computer certification programme. It is internationally recognised as the global standard for end user computer skills and is widely adopted by Governments and Corporates worldwide.
THE ICDL CORE CERTIFICATE is made up of the following 7 modules:
- Basic concepts of IT
- File Management
- Word Processing
- Internet & Email
THE BENEFITS OF HAVING AN ICDL:
- Internationally recognised qualification
- Improved job and study prospects
- Proven increase in productivity
- Reduction in IT support costs
- Increased essential IT skills levels
- Increased confidence in computer use
- Platform to higher-level IT education
- Includes all prescribed manuals, and
- A Skills Log Book, which records progress through the certification process.
Contact us about booking training.