Business Literacy Skills
Our Business Literacy skills programme covers the outcomes of the fundamental unit standards required for the:
- National Diploma in Technical Financial Accounting (SAQA ID: 36213)
- National Certificate in Bookkeeping (SAQA ID: 58375)
- Further Education and Training Certificate in Bookkeeping (SAQA ID: 58376)
Learners will register for this skills programme should they wish to obtain any of the above-mentioned qualifications as well as any other qualification that includes the same unit standards.
- The National Certificate in Bookkeeping (NQF Level 3): Grade 10 or an equivalent NQF Level 2 qualification.
- The Further Education and Training Certificate in Bookkeeping (NQF Level 4): Grade 11 or an equivalent NQF Level 3 qualification.
- The National Diploma in Technical Financial Accounting (NQF Level 5): Grade 12 or an equivalent NQF Level 4 qualification.
Upon successful completion of the programme, learners will receive an ICB results letter outlining the unit standards covered and the ICB will apply to FASSET on the learner’s behalf for certification against the relevant qualification.
- Accommodate audience and context needs in oral communication
- Demonstrate an understanding of the use of different number bases and measurement units and an awareness of error in the context of relevant calculations
- Describe, apply, analyse and calculate shape and motion in 2-and 3- dimensional space in different contexts
- Interpret and use information from texts
- Investigate life and work related problems using data and probabilities
- Use language and communication in occupational learning programmes
Contact us about booking training.