National Diploma in Technical Financial Accounting
|Download the Course Outline|
- Business Literacy
- Bookkeeping to Trial Balance
- Payroll and Monthly SARS Returns
- Computerised Bookkeeping
- Financial Statements
- Cost and Management Accounting
- Income Tax
- Business Law & Accounting Control
WHAT YOU’LL BE ABLE TO DO
Accounting Technician, Certified Tax Technician.
Operate with management in an accounting environment; become a SAIT-recognised tax practitioner; know the ins and outs of accounting, taxation, auditing and business law; understand how tax works for individuals and companies.
- Grade 12 (Std 10) or equivalent with Accounting as a subject
- Assessed as competent in the previous learning areas (1 – 6) or be qualified as a Certified Senior Bookkeeper.
Contact us about booking training.